Your first instinct may be to just buy whatever un curso de milagros you can get your hands on and then start selling them on your website. In the short-term this may work but really you might need a better long-term plan. While it is true that selling a wide variety of books will allow you to market to a larger customer base it also subjects you to greater competition. More competition can mean reduced sales price. Perhaps specializing in a certain book category would be best for you when you want to sell used books online. While you would be targeting a smaller market you could become known as a specialist for these books. You can conduct research in forums and eBay pulse to determine what readers are looking for and which books are the most popular.
Used books are all over and finding great prices to buy used books can be done if you try. Many times people will actually give their used books away once they are done with them. Go to places as flea markets, consignment stores, charity shops or online auctions or even approach family and friends to find used books. When you purchase the used book for resale remember not to overpay. Unless this is a valuable book use $1.00 as a ceiling price. Keep in mind that you might have to offer free shipping depending on your competition.
1. eBay.com- the largest online auction site where it is very easy to list books for sale. Many potential buyers search eBay when they are looking to buy used books. Due to the recent fee reductions for selling media, your cost of selling books has been reduced.
2. Half.com- it actually concentrates on selling used books as well as DVD’s, CD’s and video games. The listings are fixed for price and they are classified by product condition. Half.com could likewise be a source for purchasing books for you to sell.
3. Amazon.com- you can list your inventory of used books for sale along with the new copies of this book that Amazon is selling. You pay a fee if you sell the book.
4. Bookbyte.com- is a great site for selling used college textbooks. The sale of textbooks can generate more money because of their being technical in nature. A requirement is that the textbook be current and not old.
5. Textbooks.com and Valorebooks.com- are similar to bookbyte.com for as a site for selling used college textbooks.
6. Biblio.com is a site for the sale of rare and out of print books. Biblio will provide access to worldwide customers for these unique books. You provide the details for your book inventory and potential buyers will be able to search by title.